Blue Street Capital is looking for an extremely motivated, goal-driven person that wants to become a top producer in the technology financing industry. Our Business Development Program is designed to help you build the skills necessary to become a superstar! This opportunity will allow you to learn from extremely successful and highly productive Senior Account Executives.
The right candidate will begin in our Business Development Program for a 6 month period, before being promoted to an Account Executive.
During that first 6 months you can expect comprehensive and ongoing training on the equipment finance industry, the technology sales environment, and the different ways that Blue Street is positioned to help our clients and vendor partners succeed and grow.
Blue Street Capital has been in business for 14 years and is a financing company specializing in funding technology-based transactions. We focus on working with IT providers to facilitate and manage, technology transactions. Our customers are leading providers of technology, software, telecommunications equipment and cloud computing equipment. We serve as their partner by delivering high quality, convenience based, financing options to their customers.
If you are interested please send your resume along with the reason why we should give you the chance to interview and the value you would be bringing to the Blue Street Team.
- Experienced leadership team
- Quick client approval process
- Quick and streamlined vendor funding
- Structured education & training program
- Relaxed yet professional culture
Great insurance package
5 weeks paid vacation/sick
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance or Business preferred)
- 0-2 years sales experience (Phone experience preferred)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Ability to develop a deep and meaningful rapport with your clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness.
- Technology savvy
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Eager to be making over $100,000 and more per year